What do we use a pen for, to write or to show off? well now you can definitely do both but only with one of this top 10 most expensive and luxurious pen in the world of course!
A pen (take note it is not a ballpoint) usually cost only 50 thousand to 200 thousand. But it is different if the pen has high artistic value and filled with gold, diamonds, and diamond. Then the price will go up and even can be very impressive (because can be up to millions and millions). And from many a pen with the highest price, there were 10 pens that have the highest price.
Here is a list of 10 most expensive pen in the world:
10. Pens TIBALDI 60th CREW White Gold ($ 43,000)
8. Omas Fountain Pen Marte ($ 43,000)
7. Fountain Pens Visconti Ripple HRH ($ 57,000)
6. Visconti Pens FORBBIDEN CITY HRH ($ 57,000)
5. Visconti Fountain Pens Alchemy HRH ($ 57,000)
4. Omas Phoenix Platinum Luxury Limited Edition Fountain Pen ($ 60,000)
3. Caran d'Ache made 'La Modernista Diamonds'03. ($ 256,000)
2. Mont Blanc and Van Cleef & Arpels ($ 730,000)
1. The Aurora Diamante ($ 1,300,000)
I usually didn't do list with numbers, but now that 2011 is almost over, i need to get a new year revolution, and so be it, this is probably a good way to start off the new 2012 year with a different approach, this is the top 10 most expensive and luxurious pen in the world, enjoy!